3/11 WWE Stock Track – WWE hits 2016 high-point on Wed., settles down by Friday
PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
WWE Stock Track 2016
Week 10 – March 7-11
– Friday, March 11: Closing Price of $17.75 per share, up 1.5 percent from Thursday.
The stock did not move much – ranging from $17.42 to $17.87 on Friday.
Overall for the week, WWE peaked on Wednesday before settling back to the same levels as last week.
WWE is now valued at $1.35 billion, slightly improving on $1.34 billion to close last week.
– Thursday, March 10: Closing Price of $17.48 per share, down two percent from Wednesday to erase gains from the first-half of the week.
– Wednesday, March 9: Closing Price of $17.85 per share, down one percent from Tuesday.
The bright spot was the stock climbed as high as $18.79 per share, the highest point of the year.
It was the highest point since December 30.
– Tuesday, March 8: Closing Price of $18.00 per share, essentially even with Monday.
The stock climbed as high as $18.72 per share, the highest point of the year.
– Monday, March 7: Closing Price of $18.03 per share, up 2.5 percent from last Friday.
It was the first time closing above $18 this year.
2016 WWE STOCK SCORESHEET
2016 Open: $17.44 per share
Current 52-Week Range: $13.01 – 23.63
2016 High Points: $18.78 (3/9), $18.42 (1/26)
2016 Low Point: $14.20 (2/11); $15.66 (2/10)
2016 Initial Market Value: $1.34 billion
Current Market Value: $1.35 billion (3/11)
2016 Market Value Low Point: $1.11 billion (Week of 2/8)
2016 Market Value High Point: $1.36 billion (Week of 1/25)
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey