AEW Announces Date of Tag Team Tournament Finals, Updated AEW TV Lineup for October
All Elite Wrestling has announced that the tournament to crown the inaugural AEW World Tag Team Champions will hold its final round on the October 30 broadcast of AEW television on TNT.
Click Here: canterbury-bankstown bulldogs rugby store
Here’s a look at everything the promotion has announced for its debut month so far:
– October 2: The inaugural AEW Women’s World Champion will be crowned. Sammy Guevara vs. Cody Rhodes. Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks vs. Chris Jericho and two mystery partners.
– October 9: The AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament begins with the Young Bucks vs. Private Party. Jon Moxley vs. Shawn Spears.
– October 16: The first defense of the AEW Women’s World Championship. First defense of the AEW World Championship.
– October 23: The semifinal round of the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament. Jon Moxley will be in action against an opponent to be named later.
– October 30: The finals of the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament. Chris Jericho will be in action against an opponent to be named later.