Details on Kevin Sullivan Leaving Impact Wrestling for AEW
— Impact President Ed Nordholm recently revealed details on what led to Kevin Sullivan’s departure from the company. Nordholm claimed that they found out that Sullivan was working with AEW on Double or Nothing while still employed with Impact. Sullivan was told that working for a rival company was inappropriate and a significant conflict of interest, so he ended up telling Impact that he would discontinue working for AEW. However, Impact later learned that Sullivan was still doing work for AEW and so Impact began taking steps to replace him, however, Sullivan ended up sort of beating them to the punch by giving his notice last month.
— The following excerpt is an interview by Nordholm with PWInsider.com:
“It is interesting that the reports I have seen characterize Kevin as an independent contractor that left because he had not received a contract offer; Kevin was a full-time, senior executive with Anthem with all of the fiduciary responsibilities that come with that.”
“When we learned that Kevin had participated in Double or Nothing, we addressed with him the inappropriateness of moonlighting for a competitive business while a senior executive with Anthem. He assured us at the time that he would discontinue that work. When we learned that he was still providing these services to AEW we started organizing ourselves to replace him at an appropriate time. Dave Sahadi was brought back a couple of months ago to begin working with us at our television tapings. With his involvement in All Out it was apparent that he would leave – either as his own choice or ours – but he did not actually advise us of his decision until Sunday September 22nd. Anthem has/had no relationship with his company. Kevin Sullivan was an executive employed by Anthem Wrestling who attempted to recruit his department to join a competitor while a full time employee and executive with Impact Wrestling.”
- How Much Per Year Is Braun Strowman, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Paid By WWE? Exact Numbers!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: brisbane lions guernsey 2019