Heat On Sin Cara For His Botched Spots, John Morrison's Heat, Extreme Rules
– The feeling at RAW last night was that John Morrison would have got R-Truth’s spot in the WWE Title Triple Threat at Extreme Rules if it weren’t for the backstage heat on him right now stemming from his public feud with Trish Stratus.
– With Edge set to surrender his World Heavyweight title on SmackDown, the future of the championship belt is currently up in the air. One idea discussed for tonight’s SmackDown tapings is for Edge have Christian to take his place against Alberto Del Rio in the Ladder Match, with the winner being crowned the new champion.
– There has been talk of putting The Corre in a multi-man match at Extreme Rules with Wade Barrett’s Intercontinental Title on the line and Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater’s Tag Team Titles on the line.
– Vince McMahon was said to be furious about Sin Cara’s botched entrance on RAW last week, when he barely cleared the top rope after jumping off a trampoline at ringside.
Last night on RAW, there was another big botched spot with Sin Cara that took place when he had Primo in the corner and both men were standing on the top turnbuckle. Sin Cara was setting up for a C4 suplex, but Primo fell before the move could be executed and Sin Cara was thrown to the floor outside. Sin Cara got back in the ring, kicked Primo in the head and hit the impressive top rope move – but many WWE stars were watching the match backstage and were joking around that “that was it” for Sin Cara and Primo would probably get released for blowing that big spot.
* Pictures of SIN CARA Unmasked (Direct Link)
(Partial Source: f4wonline.com)