Injury Updates On Mark Henry, Evan Bourne & Christian, Rosa Mendes Note
– WWE Diva Rosa Mendes left the WWE RAW crew this week to work on SmackDown alongside Alberto Del Rio on SmackDown, however she was back with Primo and Epico for Wednesday’s RAW live event in Belfast, North Ireland.
– Here are some injury updates on the following WWE Superstars, courtesy of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
* Mark Henry’s recovery from shoulder surgery is going well and it’s believed he’ll be back in action before the end of the year.
* Christian also had shoulder surgery several months ago and will be back in action either at the end of this month or in December.
* Hunico is scheduled to return by the end of January after undergoing surgery to repair a torn ACL.
* Evan Bourne should healthy to return in early spring after undergoing surgeries on his arm and foot this year.
* News On When CM PUNK Will Drop The WWE Title & JOHN CENA’s Next Big Feud