NJPW World Tag League Finals Results (12/09): Iwate, Japan
New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) recently held the finals of their World Tag League Tournament which emanated from The Iwate Industrial Cultural Center Apio in Iwate, Japan. The show was highlighted by IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Guerrillas Of Destiny (“The Bad Boy” Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) taking on Los Ingobernables de Japon (“King Of Darkness” EVIL & “Cold Skull” SANADA) in the finals of The World Tag League Tournament as the main event. Below are the full results from the show:
– Manabu Nakanishi, TenCozy (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) & “Blue Justice” Yuji Nagata def. Ayato Yoshida, Shota Umino, Toa Henare & Togi Makabe via pinfall with a lariat from Kojima on Yoshida.
– Suzuki-gun (Davey Boy Smith Jr., Lance Archer, Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka) def. Best Friends (Beretta & Chuckie T), ROH World Television Champion Jeff Cobb & “Big Mike” Michael Elgin via disqualification after Chuck snaps and gets a chair to beat Suzuki-gun down.
– CHAOS (SHO, YOH & “The Stone Pitbull” Tomohiro Ishii) def. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Zack Sabre, Jr.) via pinfall with the vertical drop brainbuster from Ishii on Kanemaru.
– Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) def. The Elite (“The Crown Jewel” Chase Owens, Hangman Page & “The Tokyo Pimp” Yujiro Takahashi) via pinfall with Destino from Naito on Owens.
– Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, “Switchblade” Jay White & “The Bone Soldier” Taiji Ishimori) def. CHAOS (“The Rainmaker” Kazuchika Okada & Toru Yano) & IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion KUSHIDA via pinfall with Grenade from Fale on Yano. After the match, The Bullet Club Team beat-down the babyfaces until Togi Makabe makes the save with chain in hand and runs them off.
– The Elite (IWGP Heavyweight Champion “The Best Bout Machine” Kenny Omega, “The Villain” Marty Scurll & The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)) def. FinJuice (David Finlay & Juice Robinson), “The Ace Of NJPW” Hiroshi Tanahashi & Ryusuke Taguchi via pinfall with IndyTaker from The Young Bucks on Taguchi.
– Will Ospreay def. Taichi via pinfall with Storm Breaker to become The #1 Contender to The NEVER Openweight Title.
– Kota Ibushi def. Hirooki Goto (c) via pinfall with Kamigoye to win The NEVER Openweight Title. After the match, Ospreay cuts a promo talking about how he has been waiting for the opportunity to wrestle Ibushi for a long time now and he can’t think of a better place for it than Wrestle Kingdom 13. Ibushi shakes his hand and we’ve got a match.
– Los Ingobernables de Japon (“King Of Darkness” EVIL & “Cold Skull” SANADA) def. IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Guerrillas Of Destiny (“The Bad Boy” Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) via pinfall with Darkness Falls into a diving moonsault on Tonga to win The 2018 World Tag League Tournament Finals. After the match, SANADA cuts a quick promo talking about how this is their second win in a row and it is all thanks to EVIL, so he cedes the stage to The King of Darkness, who makes The Wrestle Kingdom 13 challenge for The IWGP Tag Team Titles official. But we are not done there, because The Young Bucks show up and get on the mic. Matt brings up their absence from World Tag League and says that they are here now and they are the best tag team in the world, so they have a suggestion — they never got a rematch for the titles, so they want in at Wrestle Kingdom 13. Everyone leaves and EVIL gets back on the mic and proposes a Three-Way Match instead before celebrating with SANADA.
Click Here: Bape Kid 1st Camo Ape Head rompers