Ole launched ‘brutal’ attack on striker before £73.9m Man Utd exit
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer launched a “brutal” verbal attack on Romelu Lukaku in his last week at the club, according to reports.
The 26-year-old ended his two-season stint at Old Trafford on Thursday, joining Inter Milan in an 80 million euros (£73.75million) deal.
Lukaku‘s exit became rather unsavoury as he started the week training with boyhood club Anderlecht and Solskjaer is happy to see the striker leave United.
And now The Times claims that Solskjaer was unhappy with Lukaku last week after he leaked results of sprint test. The newspaper said:
‘Lukaku will not be missed. Solskjaer launched what one source described as a “brutal” verbal attack on him last week for revealing the confidential details of a sprint test.
‘Luke Shaw, who was bottom of the list, complained. Lukaku moped around the team hotel for much of United’s tour and the coaching staff were furious that he would approach them at the end of training sessions with an apparent injury.’
In a press conference on Friday, Solskjaer said that he is confident United‘s attack will do well despite losing the option of a regular goalscorer.
Click Here: online rugby store malaysia