Plans For MITB Winners, RAW Guest Hosts Gimmick Ending? Titus O’Neil
– WWE creative is looking at having one of the two Money in the Bank winners cash their title shot by SummerSlam in August, reports f4wonline.com. This would be done so only one superstar would be carrying around a briefcase for the rest of the year.
– On Friday’s SmackDown, 6 competitors will be announced for the World Heavyweight title Money in the Bank match. WWE’s website has confirmed that there will be eight participants in the match. The final two spots were planned for CM Punk and Drew McIntyre but Punk is injured and McIntyre can’t work due to his work visa expiring. No word yet on who will fill the two remaining spots.
– WWE is reportedly losing interest in the whole RAW guest host concept. There’s been talk of only having one Guest Host per month or scrapping the gimmick entirely.
– On Tuesday’s NXT show, Titus O’Neil was the first rookie to be eliminated from Season 2. Following the release, he wrote on Twitter:
“Just want to say to EVERYONE that Zack Ryder is one of the BEST people in the WWE & he is well worth following. I really respect him. He is a good man.”
* PICTURE from THE UNDERTAKER’s Wedding (Direct Link)