PPV Buyrates Released For Backlash, Judgement Day, ONS & Night of Champions
As reported earlier today, World Wrestling Entertainment released their second quarter financial results. The entire report can be viewed at WWE’s Corporate website – click here for that.
Part of today’s financial news was the PPV buyrates for Backlash, Judgment Day, One Night Stand, and Night of Champions. Some good news for WWE – all four events sold more in 2008 than 2007. Here’s the breakdown:
– WWE Backlash: 200,000 buys (194,000 buys in 2007).
– WWE Judgment Day: 252,000 buys (242,000 buys in 2007).
– WWE One Night Stand: 194,000 buys (186,000 buys in 2007).
– WWE Night of Champions: 273,000 buys (243,000 buys in 2007).
* Mick Foley UNHAPPY & LEAVING WWE .. Plus: RIC FLAIR To TNA or ROH?!