*Spoilers* Impact Wrestling Taping Results For Early April (Newsworthy Taping)
TNA taped the following matches and segments for future Impact Wrestling on Pop TV shows. The following content was taped in Orlando, Florida on Friday, March 18th for episodes that will air in early April.
TNA Impact Wrestling Taping Results (Airing Across Episodes In Early April)
– Velvet Sky def. Marti Bell after Earl Hebner kissed Bell. After counting the finish, Hebner sold like he was suffering a heart attack.
– Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy argued in a promo segment leading to a match being made where the loser can no longer use the name Hardy.
– Beer Money def. The Bro Mans, Eric Young & Bram and The Decay in a four-way match to retain the TNA World Tag-Team Titles.
– Maria Kanellis asked Jade to hand over the TNA Knockouts Title to her because she helped her win it from Gail Kim. Jade refused.
– DJ Zema Ion def. Trevor Lee in a non-title match, setting up a future X-Division Title match between the two.
– Mike Bennett def. Ethan Carter III via disqualification after using a steel chair.
– Al Snow did an interview where he spoke about breaking Grado’s arm. Mahabali Shera ended up attacking Snow, which set up a match between the two.
– Jade def. Madison Rayne in singles action to retain the TNA Knockouts Title.
– Matt Hardy & Tyrus def. Jeff Hardy & Drew Galloway when Matt pinned Jeff after hitting him with a hammer. After the match, Bobby Lashley beat up Galloway.
– Eric Young announced that he was leaving TNA and taking the King Of The Mountain Title with him. He said both he and Bram quit. Bram and Young argue over who is a loser. Bram wants a title shot but Young kicks him with a low blow and gives him a piledriver. He then pulled out a pair of scissors and cut Bram’s beard.
– Trevor Lee def. Eddie Edwards and DJ Zema Ion in a triple-threat match to retain the X-Divison Title.
– Al Snow def. Mahabali Shera in singles action. Snow used a chain to get the win.
– Drew Galloway says he suffered broken ribs as a result of the recent attack he endured at the hands of Bobby Lashley. He says he’s not yet cleared to wrestle, but calls Lashley out anyways. Instead, Rockstar Spud and Tyrus come out and beat him down with a chair. Tyrus announces that he’s cashing in his briefcase for a title shot against Galloway on next week’s show (which will be taped on Saturday night).
– Ethan Carter III def. Eli Drake in singles action
- BREAKING NEWS: MAIN EVENT For Landmark UFC 200 PPV Believed To Be Revealed