Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For March 24, 2016
The March 24th, 2016 episode of WWE SmackDown was taped in Boston, MA at the TD Garden arena. Here’s what happened at the taping:
– Sasha def. Charlotte: Sasha countered the Figure Eight with a roll up for the win in a non-title match. Becky came out and beat them both down after the match.
– Sheamus def. Kofi Kingston: The New Day and The League of Nations cut promos on each other before the match. Back and forth action until Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick after an assist from King Barrett and Rusev.
– The Usos def. The Ascension: The Usos won in a quick match with a double superkick to Viktor. After the match, The Usos hit a top rope splash through the tables on Konnor and Viktor
– Renee Young interviews The Dudleys backstage. They trash The Usos, Rikishi and The Wild Samoans. Roman Reigns interrupts and tells Bubba Ray Dudley he wants a fight tonight.
– Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz and Kevin Owens: Owens tried leaving the ringside area but Stardust, Sin Cara and Zack Ryder stopped him. Miz brings Owens back in the ring then hits the Skull Crushing Finale, but Zayn came out of nowhere and hit Miz with a Helluva Kick for the win. After the match, they all brawl and hit their finishers until Ryder is left standing after dropping Owens.
– Roman Reigns vs. Bubba Ray Dudley – Double count out: The match went to the outside in the opening moments and quickly turned into a ringside brawl for the double count out. D-Von ran in for the save but Reigns laid him out. Bubba came back in the ring and Reigns laid him out with a spear before heading to the back.
– Sin Cara and Kalisto are cutting a promo in the back when Ryback interrupts. They talk trash to each other about their upcoming WrestleMania 32 match.
– AJ Styles def. Tyler Breeze: AJ got the pinfall victory after hitting the Phenomenal Forearm in what was described as a quick match.
– Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar come to the ring for a promo on Dean Ambrose to end the show. The Wyatt Family interrupts first and surround the ring, then Ambrose’s music hits and he hits the ring. Lesnar and Ambrose work together to beat down The Wyatts. Ambrose then attacks Lesnar with a kendo stick. Lesnar lays out Ambrose with a clothesline then hits the F5 to end SmackDown.
- Major New Details On Backstage Drama Between Vince McMahon, Shane & Triple H