(Spoilers) WWE SmackDown Taping Results For This Week
WWE taped this week’s edition of SmackDown in Sacramento, California on Tuesday, August 4, 2015. Below are spoiler results from the tapings.
– This week’s show, much like Monday’s RAW, kicks off with a touching tribute to the late WWE Hall Of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper.
– Roman Reigns kicks off the show by coming to the ring for a promo segment. Reigns talks about Bray Wyatt and some of the things that have been going on between them lately. Rusev ends up coming out and warning Reigns, who he will be facing later tonight. He warns him about their match.
– Mark Henry & The Prime Time Players def. The New Day in six-man tag-team action. This was the match that was announced on RAW and the crowd seemed into boo’ing The New Day throughout the entire match. In the end, Henry and the tag-champs picked up the “W.”
– Sasha Banks & Naomi def. Charlotte & Becky Lynch in Divas tag-team action as the “Diva Revolution” continued on WWE SmackDown. This match actually started off as a one-on-one Divas match between Charlotte and Naomi, but due to interference, was turned into a tag-team contest, which the two “Team B.A.D.” members won.
– Stardust def. Zack Ryder in one-on-one competition. The crowd was into Ryder, even though he’s a New York guy and they are in California tonight. In the end, Stardust picked up the win with his finisher.
– Roman Reigns def. Rusev in the main event of this week’s edition of WWE SmackDown. They actually gave this match a good bit of time, so it will probably go through at least one commercial break on Thursday. There was a lot of back-and-forth action, but in the end, Reigns picked up the “W” via pinfall. The show went off the air after this match.
Ronda Rousey In Sports Illustrated At Age 14! (Full-Sized Pic Of Magazine Page)