Updated Card For WWE No Way Out
No Way Out on February 15th will feature a double main event with John Cena and Edge putting their titles on the line against their brand’s top competitors in the Elimination Chamber.
Elimination Chamber Rules (from WWE.com):
– Two Superstars will start the match while the remaining four are enclosed in glass pods.
– At designated times, a pod will open at random, enabling a Superstar to enter the match. This will continue until all the competitors have been released.
– A man is eliminated via pinfall or submission only.
– The last man standing is the winner.
The current card:
World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match
– John Cena (defending champion)
– Kofi Kingston (defeated Kane to qualify)
– Rey Mysterio (defeated William Regal to qualify)
– Chris Jericho (defeated CM Punk to qualify)
– Mike Knox (won a 6-man battle royal)
– One spot remains
WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match
– Edge (defending champion)
– Triple H (defeated Vladimir Kozlov and Great Khali to qualify)
– The Undertaker (defeated Mark Henry to qualify)
– Big Show (defeated Festus to qualify)
– Two spots remain
* RUMORED CARD for WRESTLEMANIA 25: Stone Cold Wrestling One Last Match?!