Viewership for This Week’s Episode of Impact Wrestling Goes Down
Viewership for this week’s episode of Impact Wrestling goes down. This week’s show was able to generate an average of 325,000 viewers. This is down from last week’s 365,000 viewers, which was the new high for 2018 and the best number going back to the July 13th, 2017 episode, which drew 374,000 viewers. This week’s show was the special Crossroads edition with Johnny Impact vs. World Champion Austin Aries in the main event.
Impact Wrestling ranked #128 on the Cable Top 150 this week, while last week’s show ranked #136. College basketball topped the night with more than 5 million viewers. The NBA was next with 3.4 million viewers.
Below are Impact Wrestling’s viewership numbers for the rest of 2018:
– January 4th Episode: 309,000 viewers
– January 11th Episode: 276,000 viewers
– January 18th Episode: 309,000 viewers
– January 25th Episode: 310,000 viewers (Genesis Episode)
– February 1st Episode: 319,000 viewers (Reboot Episode)
– February 8th Episode: 294,000 viewers
– February 15th Episode: 300,000 viewers
– February 22nd Episode: 262,000 viewers
– March 1st Episode: 365,000 viewers
– March 8th Episode: 325,000 (Crossroads Episode)
Click Here: cheap Cowboys jersey