WWE Releasing New Line Of Electronics & Mobile Accessories
WWE® Home with New Products by Sakar
DALLAS, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Fall Toy Preview — Leading youth electronics manufacturer Sakar International showcased its new line of officially licensed WWE themed electronics, mobile accessories and other products, today at the Toy Industry Association’s Fall Toy Preview in Dallas.
Featuring fan-favorite Superstars The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Big Show, CM Punk®, Ryback®, John Cena®, Kofi Kingston® and CJ Parker(TM), the new products let WWE fans bring the excitement home and show off their allegiance to their favorite characters. The products are part of the licensing deal and the full line will be available soon at major toy retailers.
The new WWE products include:
– The Vivitar Camelio tablet app kit, a WWE-themed ‘personality kit’ that allows users to customize the 7″ Android tablet with their favorite WWE Superstars. Each kit includes a case, as well as a special code to unlock branded content, such as WWE wallpapers, widgets, music and books.
– Three-piece WWE Adventure Kits, each with a digital camera, binoculars and a flashlight.
– Character flashlights with wrist strap and mini LED flashlights with carabineer clip.
– A WWE stylus and universal 7″ portfolio-style tablet case, sold separately.
“WWE is a global phenomenon, with millions of fans in more than 150 countries who tune in to watch events in 30 languages,” said Liza Abrams, VP of Licensing for Sakar. “These products will make the perfect holiday gift for legions of WWE fans of all ages.”
To learn more about the new WWE line from Sakar, visit the Sakar Booth #1201 at the Toy Industry Association’s Fall Toy Preview today through October 3 at the Dallas Market Center/World Trade Center in Dallas, Texas.
For more information about other Sakar products, visit www.sakar.com. For more information about WWE, visit http://www.wwe.com/.
* VINCE McMahon Returning to WWE TV To Feud With Triple H & Stephanie